I. Personal data
1. The Purchaser`s Personal data shall be processed with the approval of the Purchaser, given at the time of ordering.
2. The administrator of personal data processed by the store is modernhome.pl, Modern HST M.P. Prytulak sp.j. headquartered in Olszewo-Borki, Żerań Duży 3B, 07-415 Olszewo-Borki entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego runned by Sąd Rejonowy dla M. ST. Warszawy w Warszawie XIV Wydział Gospodarczy at number KRS 0000349363, NIP: 7582314489, Regon: 142283775
3. The Purchaser shall give his name, address, email and telephone number, as well as NIP (Tax Identification Number).
II. Use of data
1. The purpose of use Purchaser`s personal data is creating Customer`s Account and execution of the contract, and after giving an additional consent (consent to receive newsletter `s) for marketing and advertising the business of the Company.
2. The Purchaser is responsible for providing false personal information in the process of ordering.
3. The Purchaser`s personal data to perform the contract shall be made available to other entities, such as courier companies and operators of payment.
4. The Purchaser`s E-mail is used to send commercial information by electronic means if the Purchaser has agreed to this. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
III. Changing or removal personal data
1. Customers have the right to request information about stored about personal data as well as the right to request change, block or delete personal data and the right to rectify, complete or update your information.
2. The customer has the right to access their data, to edit or delete them (through the access to a customer's account in the online store) as well as via email at the address: email@example.com (please send an email with a request to edit / remove your personal data).
3. Purchaser may at any time unsubscribe from receiving commercial information by e-mail (newsletter) using the form in the store modernhome.pl or by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. Policy relating to the use of "cookies"
Detailed policy relating to the use of "cookies" is available at the following link (Click)